I am into this serious project of building my youtube channel about project management. I have around 520 subscribers. I know that it is not much, and at the same time I am happy that I am in 3 digits, and I want to move to 4 digits. I have lot of work to do for this; and that include;
- Adding more videos about traditional project management
- Adding more videos about agile project management (scrum)
- Adding more videos about business analysis
- Launching online courses for PMP, PMI-ACP and PMI-PBA
- Launching campus connect program, a program to choose the best engineering projects from the campus
By doing all these, the traffic to my site must improve, along with subscriptions.
I have lot to do, and I do not know where to start. I am not sure about the timelines and the probability of success.